Yankee Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yankee Baseball

For all Yankee fans and baseball fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A smart newfie???Can It be???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluejays2007
The Bat Boy - Jesse Litsch
The Bat Boy - Jesse Litsch
bluejays2007

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-10-19

A smart newfie???Can It be??? Empty
PostSubject: A smart newfie???Can It be???   A smart newfie???Can It be??? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 9:29

An American hunter was having very bad luck in the Newfoundland outback, not bagging anything.
After five dismal days he finally shot at a duck and saw it fall far off. he tramped through the bush
and found it had landed in the back yard of a homestead in the middle of nowhere. He climbed over
a rail fence and was about to retrieve the bird when the Newfie homesteader saw the wet and bedraggled hunter. "What's ya doin, boy?" he asked the hunter. "Gettin' my duck," said the Yank.
"Well now I figgers it's my bird, seeing as it's in my yard," says the Newfie. "Oh God!" said the Yank, "I tracked over miles of awful bush, was lost, hungry, tired, soaked, you name it. I shot this bird. Can't I just take it and go?" "Well " says the Newfie, who didn't like big smart Yankee hunters much, "tell you what I'll do, boys. We'll fight fer it." "Fight for it? You kiddin'?" asks the Yank. "I'll give you a sportin chance," says the Newfie. Here's the rules. One feller bends over and the other kicks him in the arse real hard. Who ever kicks the farthest gets the bird. Deal?" The Yank figures he's bigger and has a winning chance, so he agrees. "I'll go first, seein' as it's my yard," says the Newfie. "Bend over, boy." The Yank complies. The Newfies hails off and boots the hapless hunter, sending him face firsat into a manure pile. He splutters to his feet, wipes his face off, then says, hopefully, "Okay, your turn." The Newfie scratches his head, contemplates, then says, "No, boys. You take the bird an go, Yank. I doesn't like duck anyway."
Back to top Go down

A smart newfie???Can It be???
Page 1 of 1