Yankee Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yankee Baseball

For all Yankee fans and baseball fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can it be???A dumb newfie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluejays2007
The Bat Boy - Jesse Litsch
The Bat Boy - Jesse Litsch
bluejays2007

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Can it be???A dumb newfie? Empty
PostSubject: Can it be???A dumb newfie?   Can it be???A dumb newfie? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 9:27

There once was three people, an Italian, a Frenchman, and a newfie. they were construction people
and were working on a building 80m high. They always had lunch on top of the building. So the
Italian opens up his lunch and gets a tuna sandwich. He says, " Oh I hate tuna sandwiches, If I get a tuna sandwich again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this building" Then the French opens up his
lunch and gets a bologna sandwich. He says "If I get a bologna sandwich again, i'm going to jump
off this building" Then the newfie opens up his lunch and gets a ham sandwich. He says " If I gets
another ham sandwich, I'm wit you two." So the next day, the Italia gets a tuna sandwich and
jumps off the building. The French gets a bologna sandwich and the newfie gets a ham sandwich
and they both jump off the building. Later on, at there funeral the French and Italians wife's were
crying and say" If they didn't like that kind of sandwich, they could have told us, but the Newfies
wife wasn't crying, she was laughing . The Italian and French's wife ask the Newfies wife why she
isn't sad at all. She says, "why, he makes his own samwiches...."
Back to top Go down
Patsox
Yogurt <<<<< Yougurt
Yogurt

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Can it be???A dumb newfie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be???A dumb newfie?   Can it be???A dumb newfie? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 9:33

LOLOL! That's a good one!
Back to top Go down

Can it be???A dumb newfie?
Page 1 of 1