Yankee Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yankee Baseball

For all Yankee fans and baseball fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluejays2007
The Bat Boy - Jesse Litsch
The Bat Boy - Jesse Litsch
bluejays2007

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-10-19

lol Empty
PostSubject: lol   lol Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct - 16:00

An Oilers fan was driving home from work and he passed by the local priest. He stops and offers him a lift. The priest thanks him kindly and together they proceed to the church to drop the priest off.

On the way they pass a man walking his dog on the other side of the road. On closer inspection the man was seen to be wearing a replica Flames sweater. Now, the Oiler fan that was driving just hated the Flames, and he suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge to run his car into him. He put his foot down on the accelerator and tried to hit him. At the last minute the Flames fan jumped out of the way, the driver of the car heard a bang, but he was sure he'd missed him.

The two men proceeded to the church in silence. The Oilers fan pulled up and said, "Look Father, I'm really sorry about that incident back there. I don't know what came over me. Can you forgive me, Father??"

The Priest replied, "Of course I can forgive you, my son. Don't worry - I GOT HIM WITH THE CAR DOOR."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]
Back to top Go down
yanks1987
Yogurt <<<<< Yougurt
Yogurt
yanks1987

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-20

lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol   lol Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct - 0:56

LOL funny Laughing